▼ Menu

4Z60C

 
    
Extras ▼

 

The 4Z60C is a full wave rectifier on a footless base. It is believed that these valves were originally made in the 1940s for military use and fitted with the De6 base. After the war surplus stock was converted to the commercial footless base seen on this exhibit.
This exhibit was donated by Liam O'Hainnin of the Farvis Fernseh Museum.
The reverse lettering reads Ersatz fur Reparaturrohre or replacement for repair.
The footless base.
Under the annular card insert there is the original De6 base with wires soldered between the original pins and the new base.
The thin glass tube envelope is 20 mm in diameter, and excluding the footless base pins is 67 mm tall.
References: Liam O'Hainnin & 3002. Type 4Z60C was first introduced in 1942.

 

Absolute Maximum Operating Conditions
Rectifier
Vh
Ah
4.0
0.8
Updated March 25, 2017.
Return to Main Index